Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner & Automotive Diagnostic Tool
POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY :Support OBDII/EOBD protocols,Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese. “PLUG AND PLAY”:It does not require any Battery or Charger,Just need to connect the diagnostic cable into the vehicle’s DLC socket, the Launch CR3001 can be powered and used.
OBD2 FULL FUNCTION: ,I/M:Readiness status test ,View freeze frame date, View data stream, O2 Sensor,Evap system test, ON-Board monitor test, Read & Clear DTCs , Identify VIN information, Read DTCs, DTC code look up, Turn off MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lights).
TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF : Quickly read and erase stored emission related codes, pending codes and show code definitions. Turns off the MIL (check engine light), help in resetting the monitor before taking it to Smog, plus it tells you what is going on before bringing the car in for repair, saves you the trips to your mechanic.
CLASSIC &PORTABLE DESIGN: built with a large LCD display (160*128 dpi) ,equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on CR3001. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the “OK” and Exit button allow for entering menu and navigation back .portable size allow you to carry around on your trip.
– Support Vehicles 1996 & newer ( OBDII & CAN)
– Support protocol ISO9141-2,ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850,ISO15765-4
– Coverage for the latest modes 1 through 10
– Read & clear DTC’s
– Read live data
– Indentify VIN information
– Views freeze frame data
– Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light
– Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
– O2 sensor & evap system tests
– 2010 & newer permanent code retrieval
– On board monitor test (Mode 6)
– read pending fault code
– DTC code lookup
– Screen: 1.77″ TFT,160128dpi
– Voltage Range : 9-18V DC
– operating Temperature; 0°C – 50°C
– Dimension: 118mm68mm*22.3mm
What’s in the box